ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

LOve


LoVe is undefination thing

wHo make good anything

Can maKe sMiLe iN tHe sadNess

aNd maKe cRy in tHe happiness


It can FLy in tHe wing

tUrn oN in tHe LaNd

make soMeone stiLL to Life

with tHe Kind oF beYond beLieVe


LoVe is not beaTifuLL tHing

but aLso sTuped tHing

maKe a SmiLe aNd cRy

iN tHe LiFe of Die


LoVe iS a FrieNdsHiP

maNy PeopLe wanT to get iT

I doNt Know wHy iT haPpeN

tHis siTuation maKe "LoVe"

UndeFinaTion

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a
    data! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.


    My blog post :: recommended site ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to
    my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She
    never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic
    but I had to tell someone!

    Here is my blog ... justcloud review

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms for if I may deserve.