A baby was born. His cheek was red.
And his eye was clear and bright;
He grew and went to school with zest.
And peacefully studied hard day and night.
He was in high school- science as major.
Enjoyed the hardship of subjects and the beauty of a girl.
Beauty of a girl was that he enjoyed minor.
And struggle to excel in subjects was not his whirl.
His hard work—nothing succeeds like success!
Was succeeded by mission admission to engineering college.
This was what he wanted to possess.
With a talented, charming, and studious colleague!
Owes happiness to my parents and king.
Who keeps me going to discover the diamond in me?
With dedication, a grown-up child
Who is patriotic and happily sings.
And thanks to all who coaxed me;
To what I am today...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.