ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 26, 2014

My village tells a Message

When I am bored with nothing to do, I scribble such thought. Seems not I am crazy enough yet I enjoy and make me smile. Life is worth living to learn and learn and learn…. Have a nice time and be happy!!!

One among villages of near and by my village called Pangthang,
Plateau apposite on the gentle slope opposite the village of Baeyul,
One among felt the heavenly god and caring people of pleasure,
Even beautiful birds and gentle wind mesmerize to pass more.

Hundreds and thousands diverse beautiful flower occupy the heavenly plateau,
And that beautiful and angelic nature of lively girls and women
That the men behold their define destiny with wonderful subject
Pure and happy is my ever green beautiful village, Pangthang


I step forth to leave and that feelings drag me back yet again
The aroma of beautiful beings and environment with burgeon
Dance to and fro the lively ever heavenly abbot on earth
I am in love and yet again and again I remember my village

Deep down running fast to catch the waiting friends of India
There runs and yell the river Ngera Ama Chu – meanders beautifully
Twist between there and here to balance the motion of swirl
And fall from above and dance away yet again to pass the message
Of happiness from Happy Bhutan!!!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Sangay, I just wanted to tell you that I will be taking a blog and media break for a while. I need to figure out how to get some sleep, then I will be back. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take care and live happily and hope to see your come back soon!!

      Delete
  2. This was a beautiful ode to Pangthang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back Sangay... I will be putting up a new post soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment Sangay... I am glad to hear you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome maim. Same here, nice to know that you are good~!

      Delete
    2. You are welcome maim. Same here, nice to know that you are good~!

      Delete
  5. You have a way with words... even though some is lost in the translation you have many good and beautiful words and your love of your home shines through.

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.