For those of you, who have been nominated, please follow the rules of this award as listed below:
1. Display the Award on your Blog....
2. Notify back to the Blogger who nominated you....
3. Say 7 points about you.
4. Nominate 15 Bloggers for the award, link them and inform them about the nominations.
It is a pleasure that versatile blogger Damcho sir nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Blog Award”. The terms made me confuse. Confusion plunge me to contemplate, am I inspiring? Yet again many more inspiring bloggers nominated me for the same. I want to thank Langa Tenzin (Law Student), Sherub Pelmo (Law student), Kezang Wangchuk (Student), Karma Wangzom (Engineering student), NorbuWangchuk (Teacher), and Rima Reyka (A mistaken Bhutanese with utmost love for Dragon Kingdom). It’s a long time being into a blogging journey. It is in the interest of me that follow my patient and someone conferred me those awards isn’t I expect. Anyways I want to thank Damcho sir for the award and I am committed to be a regular blogger though I am far away to be an inspiring one.
I am sorry for responding back late. I was bit busy in the new place, adjusting with new people and environment for my new job. I had to eat every last morsel after auditors in the guest house. Sometimes everything new is challenging.
Now let’s begin and I will lecture seven points about me!!!
7 points about me
- I am Sangay Duba but like to be called Sangay Cholden since the later sounds cool. I am from remote village Shokshi Pangthang, Wangphu Gewog under Samdrup Jongkhar district. I am second among seven siblings.
- I completed my degree from College of Science and Technology with major in civil engineering. Currently I am working with Department of Roads, Regional Office, Tingtibi, Zhemgang under Ministry of Work and Human Settlement. I was not a bright and intelligent student back then in schools and college. The outcome of what I am today is all due to the motivation and inspiration of my great father.
- My only interest back then in school days was to play Chinese checker. It was simple game and enjoyable. To dance, play and become famous is not in my instinct. Basically I am shy guy. I yearn to play football. I am not best in games yet not too bad.
- I am easygoing person. Whatever you say is your opinions. Whether it interferes my way or bothers me in any sense, I am not reactive. I am agreeable person. Sometimes that is the extent of my kindness and warmth for other. Truly I am compassionate, helpful and not much suspicious of others. I am religious.
- Luckily or unluckily I am not a social butterfly. I am not chatty and sociable unless I know someone well. May be I am introvert confuse with shyness lol! But I am not lady alike.
- I enjoy adventure. I am curious and appreciate art, imagination and new things. I am open. It is not difficult for me to change personality depending on the nature of situation and person with which I deal with.
- I am serious to my work. I don’t care to react to anyone, if he/she isn’t sincere and punctual. That is the very bad thing I am obsessed with.
1. Monu Tamang (www.monutamang.blogspot.com)
2. Langa Tenzin (www.langatez.in)
3. Sonam Tobgay
4. Lethro Darlo
5. All Things Good (www.good-allthingsgood.blogspot.com)
6. Riku Dhan Subbha (www.rikkuwrites.blogspot.com)
7. Sherab Tenzin (www.sherutenzin.com)
8. Madam Launna (www.lettersfromlaunna.blogspot.com)
9. SuperLux (www.baredmysoul.blogspot.com)
10. Writer Robyn Campbell (www.robyn-campbell.blogspot.com)
11. Madam Rima Reyka (www.reeverking.blogspot.com)
12. Damcho Wangdi (www.dumchowangdi.blogspot.com)
13. Sherub Pelmo (www.sherubpelmo.blogspot.com)
14. Ugyen Tenzin (www.uttenzin.blogspot.com)