Some years ago, I promise to keep my blog up-to-date. That was when I was a college student. Exactly, with the new beginning of 2017 I am two years in service. Student and working life is two complete different things. The focus target being student is only one - study. Service life comes with numerous plans and targets. Moreover working with road sector, someone needs to adjust with many ad hoc activities and get least time to sit in office and do paper works.
More than seventy percent of time is spent out of office at sites monitoring and supervising various works. It is tough at times especially during monsoon seasons. Better I don't elaborate more on my working life now. I will share my experiences in times to come. In the meantime, I have few resolutions for the year which both concern my professional and personal life.
1. Ghat tracing survey to connect Zhemgang and Mongar
2. Walk from Khomshar to Ringdibi
3. Read 20 books
4. Learn Total Station instrument and LisCAD software fully
5. Write life experiences as road engineer
6. Learn RevitArchitect software fully and design Sub-Division office
7. Reduce site visit and spend more time in office.
8. Learn driving & basic mechanics of car
9. Learn more photography skills