ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bless the Year

2015 was a fruitful year. Many wonderful accomplishments were added up in the chronicle of my life revolution. At the very beginning of the bygone year, I got my appointment order from RCSC with Department of Roads further with the Regional office, Tingtibi. After commencement of office in Regional Office, I again assumed the huge responsibility in the capacity of Project Engineer to take over the road projects of Upper Kheng. Among all, the most controversial Shingkhar GC road construction is challenging. Many new knowledge, skills and technique and technological advancement regarding road construction made a list in my professional life. Yet, again with new 2016, I beseech; “Bless the Year”

Welcome, 2016. I don’t have any specific resolutions for I am sure I’ll be best to anyone that’ll relate to me. Happy 2016!

With the year end, I want to share beautiful pictures of little birds captured in the wild of Upper Kheng. 









post signature

10 comments:

  1. Hi !! How nice to see these beautiful birds !!
    Great photos !! Greetings !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sangay, really straight shot.... the bird shots are so good♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for the year 2016! More good things to come! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sangay,

      I love three of your bird images:

      First = Stone Chat or Siberian Chat
      Second = Darjeeling Woodpecker
      Fourth = Rufus-bellied Niltava

      Delete
  5. The birds are very exotic and beautiful as we don't get to see them here in Malaysia. Your patience and timing captured them all so sharp and nice. Their images often spells out the freedom they enjoy in the nature's bliss. I always feel very sad to see birds being caged and sold in pet shops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!, and congratulations on all you've accomplished!
    These bird pictures are wonderful, I want to take home that little round blue bird and keep it with me forever, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.