ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

With Dasho Dr. Sonam Kinga

 It was indeed a great pleasure to meet our National Council Deputy Chairperson Dr. Sonam Kinga on Facebook and chat with him. I am fan of him for his writing skills and public speech. Last year he visited our college and gave talk on Democracy in Bhutan and had dinner with students in student mess. I was totally inspired and motivated.

The talks and the messages that he gave was immense. Though Dasho told me not to post our conversation here but your inspiration and motivation is so immense that I can’t resist keeping it save in my PC. So I am sharing with my fellow readers here and sorry la Dasho.

I asked few questions that may not be relevant to anything. And I was totally glad that Dasho left no questions unanswered.

Last year I did chat with our Prime Minister Jigme Y Thinley for a while and I regret that I forgot to save our conversations. And we have such leaders who don’t differentiate anyone besides their busy schedule and hope in future too Bhutan will be ruled by such people. Pelden Drukpa.

Here it is my converse with Dasho Dr. Sonam Kinga on Facebook today.

Hello Dasho... what is the status of government on rupee crunch?



Dasho: Well, did not you read the papers? The government just borrowed more rupees. That is the final solution the government offered.


Yea I did la...
Does it mean that after spending that amount rupee problem will be solved?

Dasho: No, my fear is that as long as we don't earn rupees, as long as we cut down spending, rupee problem will only come up. We will borrow more and the country including future generations will land up i n more debt. But the govt. is too powerful, it thinks it knows the solution and does not listen to others. It silences critics by bringing in foreign experts such as Nobel Prize winners.


If it be then how can we go ahead la?

Dasho: There are ways to go about. NC will be discussing this in the present session. We will see what solutions we can offer.


Nice to know la...


Dasho: Your profile shows you live in Athens. Is that true?

No la Dasho I am engineering trainee here in CST...


Dasho: That is what I thought!

I was inspired the way how to write and speak in public since your visit last year


Dasho: Well, I am flattered! Thank you

Can we stress on to have manufacturing company for our own national dress?
I see only belt that we wear is manufactured home...
Sometimes it is ridiculous we Bhutanese can't afford to buy our own national dress within country like Bura and etc... 

Dasho: I agree with you. Bura and Seshu are too expensive for ordinary people. On the other hand, there are home woven materials that are much cheaper. The only difference is that they are cottage products and not visible in market. I don't think we need manufacturing companies. I think, we need to support, subsidize and promote home weavers. That should be a change in   policy direction concerning gho and kira.
Khaling weaving centre is having an impact but it is again very small.

Even if we do that i think it can't suffice our society because our society is more into paints and shirts...
And moreover we find very few wearing our national dress in towns... 

Dasho: But we must make an attempt. Just can't give up like that!


I heard that there are one or two agent supplying school uniforms to particular schools and what if such entrepreneur come up more for other dress too which will be home made? 

Dasho: That will be good. You know Lyonchen introduced a new loom like the one in Laos. He started in Pema Gatshel. If that loom does not distort traditional designs, etc. this would be good for increasing production and supply,

And one more thing I can see is many of our +2 students who are not qualified for in country training goes to India. Is there anyone coming up with private college like RTC la?

Dasho: There are a few proposals. MoE is sitting on the proposal. I think there were three proposals.


I was glad that many more political parties are coming up and some got registered with ECB and others processing to get registered...
My concern is, will there be enough candidates from all constituencies to contest for? 

Dasho: That is the concern of every people. Will there be enough candidates? Will there be a good leader etc?

I think some constituencies will not have candidate... Even a fresh graduate

Dasho: That is true. So some parties may chose to give up certain constituencies

 oic.. Can that be possible la?
Dasho: It is possible if you don't get candidates


 Dasho, Can I post our conversation on my blog la?

Dasho: No, please don't do so for now! What is your blog? If you want to blog our conversations in future, let us engage in more conversations. I really like the idea of posting it on blog. Why didn't I think of that?

 I write nothing special but my daily random thoughts la...

Dasho: Anyway, that is very good! How do you upload a conversation on a blog?
OK, you have been a real help! Thank you and have a great day. I am going home now.

Ok la... Same to u la Dasho and hope in future too there will lots of people like you who could move our nation forward...

I am inspired and motivated more from your writing and public speaking la.

Dasho:Thank you and I hope I keep inspiring you. I am only worried I may be a disappointment!



And Dasho went offline. Thank you so much Dasho for your time!!










26 comments:

  1. That is pretty great conversation you had with dasho Sonam Kinga. I am also great fan of him. Very thoughtful questions, Sangay. Keep going... you are doing good blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monu for the comment and Dasho is always approachable when and where we meet!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you. As I'm not familiar with this person, I will now need to do some research to become more knowledgeable. Your post is much appreciated. Best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne Bean for vising my blog. He is prominent figure in Bhutan!!

      Delete
  3. That means you are an unethical and irresponsible person. Don't you ever dare to do that in the future, its totally disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sealed dietary guidelines are effective can for good gain the size of it of Corpora Covernosa and
    thusly your penis size both duration and girth. Care to the highest degree other things
    in some of these pills are not efficacious and are merely a
    scam and could be grave to anyone's health. You won't see any results quick, at actually serve gain your sexual
    stamina. When the Cyberspace became democratic among ordinary folk wish me, time of day before intimate
    bodily function and is an straightaway result.
    Feel free to surf my blog post : penis advantage review

    ReplyDelete
  5. No subject which of the male enhancement that you the rationale of the pump is
    to create the lineage haste to the phallus in edict to well it.
    VigRX Plus will more than than your married person isn't organism quenched, and it's clip to do something to stimulate her happy.
    As farsighted as you continue committed to your are
    prejudicious to intimate wellness in men. Moreover, it is genuinely a identical respectable to be sucked in or
    pulled in to the cylinder causing injury.
    Here is my web blog penis advantage reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope i am not interested at all!! thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jarooo not interested in increasing penis size ani mo??/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thе flеx waistband desiгeѕ a load of buyerѕ.


    Feel free to visіt my blog pοst: flex belt Discount

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


    Here is my blog - http://fr.issuepedia.org/index.php?title=Utilisateur:Demetrius

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however,
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
    I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up!

    Besides that, wonderful site!

    Review my web blog; edulike.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are a variety of causes why individuals prefer this belt.


    my website - visit the next web site

    ReplyDelete
  12. Newsletters are not old fashioned and can also be sent to e-mail accounts that are valid and open.


    Look into my site - Flex Belt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Increasingly people today are adopting this technique which they're getting pretty very simple to practice.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: the flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Employing flex belt brings along with it a number of rewards that can't be overlooked.

    My homepage; flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even so, quite a few of these exercises are hard or enhance back
    troubles.

    My blog post: flex belt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mode of explaining the whole thing in
    this article is really good, all can effortlessly know it,
    Thanks a lot.

    Also visit my weblog - photography techniques

    ReplyDelete

  17. شركة الكمال أفضل شركة تنظيف بحائل للتنظيف أهمية كبرى فى حياة الفرد وبالأخص المواطن

    السعودى مما
    يؤدى ذالك إلى تعرض المنزل بشكل كبير إلى الأتربة والأوساخ والبقع والدهون وأن نظافة

    المنزل تشعر الفرد بالراحة
    النفسية الكبيرة وتتكفل شركة الكمال بهذا العمل لأنها أفضل


    شركة تنظيف بحائل

    ولانها الشركة الرائدة
    والمشهود لها بالفضلى فى هذا المجال من النظافة لوجود المقومات التى تساعد على ذالك منها

    العمالة المدربة وذوى الخبرة
    والكفاءة مع وجود أحدث معدات التنظيف للفلل التى تساعد على إنهاء العمل بكفاءة ونهتم كثيرا

    بأراء عملائنا فى


    شركة تنظيف فلل بحائل

    ويقوم طاقم العمل بتنظيف الشقه بدون التسبب بأى إزعاج للعميل فلا تتباطؤ فى إختيار شركة

    الكمال لتنظيف منزلكم لأنها أفضل


    شركة تنظيف شقق بحائل

    ولأن تنظيف المجالس يحتاج إلى وقت وجهد كبير فشركة الكمال أفضل شركة تنظيف
    مجالس بحائل كفيلة بتنظيف مجلسك فى أسرع وقت وبدون جهد وبالتالى شركة الكمال هى الحل

    الأمثل فى فى مجال تنظيف المجالس
    بحائل ونحن بانتظاركم لتتصلوا على


    شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل

    وأفضل مايميز شركة الكمال أفضل شركة تنظيف منازل بحائل وضعها للخطط قبل البدء فى
    شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب بحائل
    شركة تنظيف سجاد

    وموكيت بحائل

    العمل وتقسيم طاقمها إلى
    مجموعات كل منها مختص بتنظيف جزء معين وتمر عملية التنظيف على عدة مراحل :-
    1- البدء بتنظيف الموكيت والكنب والمفروشات والسجاد بالأعتماد على أحدث المعدات

    الألكترونية التى تعمل بالبخار لكى
    تقضى على المشاكل التقليدية للتنظيف وهى بهتان اللون وبذالك قمنا بالأعتماد على البخار فى

    إزالة الأوساخ والبقع
    2- ثم بعد ذالك يأتى دور البلاط والأرضيات فيقوم العمال بجلى البلاط والأرضيات بأحدث

    ألالآت جلى البلاط والأرضيات


    شركة تنظيف واجهات بحائل

    شركة الكمال أفضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بحائل نظرا لارتفاع درجات الحرارة فى حائل وفى
    غيرها من باقى مدن
    المملكة ووجود مياه البحر المحلاة التى تحمل الكثير من الرمال والأتربة مما يؤدى
    ذالك إلى تكون الفطريات والجراثيم على
    جدران الخزان ويؤدى ذالك إلى تلوث المياه والتى بدورها تؤدى إلى تسمم الفرد إذا فما الحل ؟
    الحل تقدمه لكم شركة الكمال وهى أفضل
    (( شركة كشف تسربات المياه بحائل )) نسعى فى شركة الكمال بتقديم كافة خدمات كشف

    تسربات المياه ويتم كشف تسربات المياه بأحدث
    الأجهزة الألكترونية و طاقم عمل يتكون من فنيين وخبراء منهم فنيين أجانب ونسعى جاهدين

    لتقديم أفضل خدمة بأقل سعر وإرضاء العميل واسعارنا حصرية لا تقبل المنافسة لدينا فى


    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بحائل

    شركة الكمال أفضل (( شركة نقل عفش بحائل )) نقل العفش من الأمور الهامة جدا (( شركة نقل

    عفش بحائل )) التى يلزم فبها الدقة والخبرة للحد ولذالك خصصنا قسما فى شركتنا لمجال
    نقل العفش مع تجهيزه :-
    1- أسطول كبير من السياراة المجهزة والتى (( شركة نقل عفش بحائل )) أعدن خصيصا

    لنقل العفش
    2- طافم العمل المدرب على حمل وتنزيل العفش والأثاث
    3- فنيين متخصصين فى الفك والتركيب (( شركة نقل عفش بحائل ))
    ومايجعل نقل الاثاث من أشهر الخدمات التى يكثر عليها الطلب هوا أن معظم العملاء يقومون

    بتغيير عفشهم القديم أكثر من مرة فى العام ويرجع ذالك أيضا إلى أنا
    العملاء يقومون بتأجير الفلل والقصور والشقق وذالك لأنهم يحبون تغير الجو ولذالك يكون اعتما

    نا فى شركة العربى على أحسن تقنيات نقل الاثاث بداخل وخارج
    حائل ونقل الاثاث من الأعمال شديدة الكثافة لذا تحتاج إلى


    شركة نقل اثاث بحائل

    دقة عالية ومهارة فى فك العفش وحمله وإنزاله إلى السياراة وتغليفه لتقليل من شدة الصدمات

    وعدم
    تعرضه للكسر وللخدش أيضا ونستخدم فى شركة العربى أفضل وأحدث السيارات المجهزة

    خصيصا لنقل العفش

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms for if I may deserve.