ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

One day that shall definitely come in my life



One day that shall definitely come in my life, I will visit Ladakh to hoist lung dar, prayer flags and pray for the peace in the world. 


Photos from facebook page
One day in my life that shall definitely come, I will visit Rameytey, site where nine story building of Milarepa is underway and pray for the world to fill up with such mankind to bring more peace and prosperity in the region. 

final Lhakhang that will be in Rameytey

Nine story building of Milarepa in Tibet
One day in my life that shall definitely come, I will visit Thimphu National Stadium and play the world’s funniest football match. 

national stadium at Changlingmithang
One day in my life that shall definitely come, I will be best to my wife, kids, and the people that shall relate to me in everything. 

One day in my life that shall definitely come, I will take my parents for pilgrim and let them be the best in them and make happy as much I can that can’t expect me to be. 

The day will darken as the sun goes down the horizon. The night will be brightening up. Birds will chirp the beautiful hymn. Yet I will not forget to be good to all beings. I promise. 

Your life will go on. Life will reveal its beauty. Life will make you realize the beauty. Life will teach the best lesson. Life will let you feel as if you not leading a life. There will be hurdles. Life will be like that. And I wish happiness and forget not that life is worth to be happy. 

Be happy.

10 comments:

  1. Life is definitely worth working to be happy... not always easy but it's worth it;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..beautiful. Just so beautiful. I wish you fulfill all of it. And I too have zero doubt on not fulfilling anyone of it. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monu and hope one day I will meet you too!

      Delete
  3. interesting buddy...one day you will also meet me and have a tea...:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely Sogyel sir! Hope you will be in my football..

      Delete
  4. My prayers will be on your way in helping you fulfill all of them. All the best bro..

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day, I also dream to walk with you to Lhasa, because I love such a beautiful place.
    Exposing the best essence of Buddhism here. Brilliant one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Damcho sir and hope together we can make that happen!

      Delete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.