ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Love I - Introduction



To love or to hate someone or somebody depends on way of life were we have grown. No one is born with hatred to hate and to be hated. And no one is born with love to love and to be loved. But it develops and inculcates in self as we rise inch by inch and when we learn to be good human beings.

I was born all alone. Soon I came out from the womb I was in fact thrown out in the society of relations, where I learned to hate, love and list goes on... Because people around me hate me, love me, seduce me and too list never stop.


To love and hate someone or something, age doesn’t matter. I don’t remember when I started to disgust someone or something. But I evidently remember the instance when I have fallen for a girl. By then I was a small naughty petite village boy. It was great to know myself that I am in love. Despite the fact that I was small I felt the breezy wind of her smile touches my cheek.  And the sensation of being loved was so strong.

She was cute, shy and funny, but not lucky enough to go to school. She was Beautiful. I thought once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife. 

If ever you need me,
I’ll be right here,
To chase away the sadness,
And wipe away a tear.


If ever you need me,
I’ll be two steps behind,
To follow in your footsteps,
And hear what’s on your mind.


If ever you need me,
You’ll never have to fear,
That your presence isn’t important,
And your love isn’t dear.


If ever you need me,
I’ll always be around,
To bring back the laughter,
Where deep in your heart it’s found.


You’ll never have to worry,
For I’ll always be here,
To chase away the sadness,
And wipe away a tear.

I am here for you!

1 comment:

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.