ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Go, Go, Gone~

In those colours of maroon and saffron robes; I see the dharma breath high and varied.
Flapping through the zigzag path to the hermit top; flap my ears – I hear
The bounty rich religious cymbal enticingly entangle my thoughts,’
The thoughts of worthless lone being mystified in an arena of Nirvana beyond concept. 

At Terday nay and Nabji Lhakhang

I sing and sing until thy hear my song,
The song that was composed for the selfless.
Come little butterfly, at your pace you carry my message.
Well the river shalt be fast, else I sing to the wind, the fastest.
I am deep into the emotions, emotions unveils the laconic of my song. 

Fortunate was I, to visit Terda Ney (secret place) at Nabji under Trongsa Dzongkhag. I hope I can visit more to such places in near future. 

I am frequently away to the places where it is worth to be. Bloggers, I plea  for mercy in failing to read your updates. 

Thank you
~Sangay

post signature

5 comments:

  1. You've obviously been too busy exploring and having fun. Keep on exploring. We'd love to hear your travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy travelling Sangay... life is about having fun ... see you when you have time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you are having wonderful pilgrimage tour in Trongsa. Nabji is one of the beautiful villages of Bhutan. I have explored that place before dozen of years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very precious piligram site...I wishbto visit once in my life time....

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.