ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Desktop Background

The passion and desire to be a good photographer comes with challenges and frustrations. To photograph those moving objects are much more exasperating. I was hunting for the best to capture and save it as my screen background in laptop. Finally, I could capture which I can level it as good and I hope for more best to add in my list henceforth.

Zhemgang is rooted in jungles. These jungles houses millions of beautiful flora, fauna, animals, birds and creatures. Loitering and leisure in those seem mundane world is best to be. I love to live and see those beautiful lively aroma of nature surrounds me. Yes, I love Zhemgang and I am serving people in remote villages of Upper Kheng. 

Beautiful butterfly sit on the golden flower
Never knew that time to capture
Yet blind I am to see Faith and fate. 

The Desktop background 


post signature

5 comments:

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.