ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Through the window of my Room

I, Edc2009077 look through the window of my room.
I see beautiful girls, handsome boys and intellectual lecturers
Walk beneath the giant tree – laughing, chatting and discussing.

RK, Rinchen Khangzang!!

I, Edc2009077 looks through the window of my room.
I see an angel who has descended from heaven.
She called herself Om and she calls me Sangay.
Tip of giant tree at CST!!

I, Edc2009077 looks through the window of my room.
I see my mother wrapped in the colours of my village.
In making my dreams come true, she has beaten me
As if I am not her beloved son…...

I, Edc2009077 looks through the window of my room.
I see my innocent father in his best short smile.
He is never been a father to me …
But a life time best friend who coaxed to me be
What I am today…

2 comments:

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.