ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Managing Director, the MD!

A friend in need is a friend indeed, and a friend in need is a friend in deed too!!


Respected, I’ll begin with. I am going to introduce you to a man with a vision and dark skin but with thick ethical and responsible supremacy. His vision is to fulfill his parents' wishes and to think ethically and responsibly, as he dares to take on any responsibilities given the chance or voluntarily. He is no other than my friend Thinley Tobgay, Samtse (popularly known), a third-year civil engineer. 

We were all unknown. Whenever we met, we respected each other, taking for granted that he may be a senior. Striving along with time, we introduced ourselves, interacted, and became good friends. All first years used to gather in only the lecture hall by then, and it was the best opportunity to know who we are of the same batch. 

Little by little, knowing the same speaking Sharchop (local language) dialect, the flock of Sharchokpa was formed. We are friends of the same type from mostly eastern schools like Khaling, Rangjung, Bayling, Tashitse, etc., and a few from western schools who speak Sharchokpa. One commonality is almost all were single when we were in first and second year. Another common practice among them was to confer nicknames and disgrace upon each other.  
 
MD in action with his subordinate Kaa (Karma Dorji)
The momentum and fun of being single were gained so rapidly. And finally, a friend named our group MB boys. It means Mysore Boys. Mysore, the famous religious institute in India, because we are all single and it is better good to be tagged as monks rather than engineering students. Finally, after much debate during our leisure time, we conferred with Thinley about the position of Managing Director (MD) of the group. 

The current status of the group is totally diverse. The MD is currently in a relationship with a girl from a distant place known to Taktshi, which has surprised many subordinates who had dreamed of a romance with him. Despite this, I can still take my time to find a suitable companion for myself. hahaha… 

It is, was, and will be fun as a friend to our MD, and we are friends in need is a friend indeed. He is a man of words. He never says no to anyone who needs to be accompanied and do whatever comes their way. But he is definitely a follower of Newton. For every equal force there is an equal and opposite reaction. Act upon his illogical drama; he accepts it with logic and reacts logically. 

He plays table tennis and football and is a sharp shooter in basketball. And too, he is president of the Human Value Club in the college. No matter what the situation is, it is fun to be a friend and to have friends. And we are friends; a friend in need is a friend indeed too. 

With your due permission and respect, the article has come up. Good luck, MD.

10 comments:

  1. I like hearing about my bloggers friends, it helps me to know my blogger friend better :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miam and I am waiting to see your daughter driving scooter!! lol!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Most wel come Boss... Hope i'll be your subordinate forever and love to be friend with dude!!

      Delete
  3. Glad that you have such wonderful friend. Keep going bro...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a
    little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting
    with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!

    Take a look at my web site - roulette online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your time on my blog!! As far as i know I use the free platform (Blogger) of Goggle and its features are easy to use which load easily. I recommend you to use Blogger platform!

      Delete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.