ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Because of YOu!!


I awake each day with a smile
And greet it with a laugh;
The world is a treasure to me
Because of you.

Every time I think of something sad,
I replace the thought- with you!
My mind is instantly changed;
And my heart is filled with gladness.

Every breath I take is meant for you,
I live this life surrounded in joy;
And I bathe in the promise of your love,
My soul belongs to you.

Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it and bring it to you;
My life has so much meaning now
All because of you.

Each time I see someone misery
I wish such will not happen to you;
And I promise I’ll be thy defender
All because I want you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.