ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Motivation

 When I look around me and just listen, observe and embrace daily activities, I find myself being motivated.

When I’m at in class, or anywhere else and I watch people working so hard, I get motivated to also work hard. When I look at relationships other people have with each other, I strive to improve my relationships with my people and motivates me to be the best possible friend.

What motivates me more is when I look at my life a few years back and look at it now, it motivates me to keep on growing to become the person I really want to be. It is really not difficult to get motivated. I really think what motivates me the most out of everything in life is how people handle each other.

When I see two people fighting, loving, talking, laughing, understanding, comforting or whatever the case may be I strive to be better at it and to be the best possible “supporting system” - that is what motivates me.

I love helping people and being there when they need a helping hand and watching interpersonal relationships is what motivates me.
The person who motivates me the most is His Majesty the King Jigme Kheser. WOrld know how he works hard for his subjects and how inspiring his works are. 


Another motivator is a teacher and not just any teacher, this teacher means the absolute world to me and this teacher would be Mr. Tshering Dorji. He was my dzongkha lopoen when I was in tenth standard at Tashigang.

And one more thing that will really motivate me will be love. I've never meant the words "I love you" before. I said it to few when I was bit young, and actually loved. I thought that at one point, I knew what love was; but then I realized, it was merely my infantile stupidity showing. But infantile stupidity sure does hurt. I see it everywhere.
 I haven't been able to truly look at a person and say "I want to be with you forever". I haven't been able to let go of the past and march forward, to a tomorrow that would be filled with happiness. I'm beginning to think that it doesn't exist. But I promise. I shall look with everything inside me for that one thing. I still haven't found it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.