ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time Doesn't permit

After hearing His Majesty's intention to wed Jetsun Pema, I thought of putting my thoughts of how His Majesty motivated me in writing, but time doesn't permits me. Being a trainee in only Engineering college in the country, we are always technical; have to do lots of research and infinite number of assignments and projects. These all keep me busy and on top of that I have to prepare for tests and semester exams. The frequency of test conducted is too high.. In a week we have to do more than two to three tests. And if we count the number of test conducted in a semester on our fingers,  hmm.. its totaling around 47. Every semester we have to do 47 tests including viva, quizzes, and etc.

I am sure I'll write the above mentioned after my exams are over. I have no other option to express my gratitude to His majesty. This is the only platform where I can share my deep sense of motivation and respect. 

And I pray, I may be free after exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.