ལྷག་གནང་མི་ལུ་བཀྲིན་ལེགས་སོ་ཡོད།།

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sangay Dema

We are exposed to internet. The use of Internet makes it possible to find friends online. There are many dating sites where we can find friends online. Keeping in touch is really not difficult; e-mail, facebook and messenger services make it possible to keep these friendships alive. These friendships are still young. 
Friendship is sharing in the search for truth and good with one or others. A true friendship would last forever over time and time. Nothing is more precious than have a true friendship because we can't live without it. 

Sangay T Dema

Thank you Sangay Dema.  You are my facebook friend. Chating with you is fun. 
You  make me laugh..and makes me forget my problems. We share our interest and aspirations. I'll never forget what you share with me. You have  brought  joy and life to me, you may be there for me to help me through the dark hours, you may smile at me and cheer me up...when others get tired of my tears and my depression, my anger and sadness, you may be there for me and makes me laugh anyway. Hehehehe.. Don't mind.

You are positive and cheerful person, one who find excitements in even the smallest thing.. As much as I know you are not in depression and never hide from life's ups and downs. To blame thyself on what is happening around or to you is more than just a norm fro you. 

And lastly, I consider you as my friend even though I have not seen you and didn't spend  a single minute with you. I think you are close friend and may be you'll be friend in some senses of the world.
Thank you facebook for giving me such a wonderful and cheerful friend. 

And I urge you to be always happy as you said and good luck for everything..... and hope you wouldn't mind for this nonsense.

Take care Sangay.... 
Missing you hehehehe.....

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast!
    What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink in your host?

    I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    my website ... GFI Norte
    Also see my webpage :: GFI Norte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing special or host I am using. I am just using blogspot.com platform of Google which is free!!

      Delete

I will love to read your constructive criticisms, if I may deserve.